Spellzoo has school spelling and vocabulary resources for teachers, schools and parents to purchase. The resources can be used by individual class teachers, or as a whole school programme. Take a look at the free samples.
- Spelling booklets contain weekly spelling lists for each term and each class, from Years 1 to 6 (Primary) and Year 7 (Secondary). These use the Look, Say, Cover, Write and Check method.
- Each spelling booklet has an associated Word Puzzle booklet. These contain four different activities for each class, with dictionary definitions to help increase vocabulary.
- Dictation sentences illustrate how the spelling words can be used in context.
- High Frequency Word activities are also available.
- Phonic Word activities are available.
All resources are digital and can be downloaded immediately for use. No minimum purchase necessary. Each purchase grants you a licence to make between one and thirty five copies of the resource. If you require more than 35 copies of a resource, please use this page.
Spellzoo resources are now being used by teachers and students in International schools in Qatar, USA, Australia, Belgium, Thailand, Malaysia, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Portugal, amongst others, as well as the UK.