Spellzoo has electronic school spelling and vocabulary resources for teachers, schools and parents to purchase. The resources can be used by individual class teachers, or as a whole school programme. Whole school (which includes Infant and Junior Schools) orders will also receive a CD containing the resources. Take a look at the free samples.
- Spelling booklets contain weekly spelling lists for each term and each class, from Years 1 to 6 (Primary) and Year 7 (Secondary). These are also now available in a joined cursive font, as an aid to handwriting. These use the Look, Say, Cover, Write and Check method.
- Each spelling booklet has an associated Word Puzzle booklet. These contain four different activities for each class, with dictionary definitions to help increase vocabulary.
- High Frequency Word activities are also available.
- Phonic Word activities are available.
All resources are digital and can be downloaded immediately*. No minimum purchase necessary. Each purchase grants you a licence to make between one and thirty five copies of the resource. If you require more than 35 copies of a resource, please use this page.
Spellzoo resources are now being used by teachers and students in International schools in Qatar, USA, Australia, Belgium, Thailand, Malaysia, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Portugal, amongst others, as well as the UK.
* Paying through PayPal gives immediate and automatic access to the download links. Schools will receive the download links within one day, usually earlier, and will receive an invoice which allows up to 30 days to process payment. Individual customers who provide a school email and address may also receive the download links very quickly. All other customers will receive the links upon receipt of payment (which may take a few hours).